All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Colter was a crack hunter with the Lewis and Clark expedition before striking out on his own as a mountain man and fur trader. This title covers the facts and legends about a man who was dogged by misfortune and 'robbed of the just rewards he had earned.'
- Author BiographyDavid Lavender is the author of Bent's Fort, One Man's West, Westward Vision: The Story of the Oregon Trail, and California: Land of New Beginnings, also available as Bison Books.
- Author(s)Burton Harris
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1993
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteMaps
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Introduction byDavid Lavender
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.