All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn this, Powys's first comprehensive biography, eminent scholar Morine Krissdottir delves into the life of the writer, from his childhood in Derbyshire through his celebrated lecture tours through England and the US; from his life's loves to his relationship with his own writing.
- Author BiographyMorine Krissdottir is the author of John Cowper Powys and the Magical Quest and editor of Petrushka and the Dancer: The Diaries of John Cowper Powys, 1929-1939 and The Dorset Year: The Diary of John Cowper Powys, June 1934-July 1935. She edited the first complete edition of Powys's masterpiece, Porius, available now from Duckworth. She lives in Dorset.
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Content Note16pp insert
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJudith S. Bond,Morine Krissdottir
- Foreword byMorine Krissdottir
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.