All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Davison was 25 years old and going nowhere. Supporting his wife and daughter in a suburb of Newcastle with no job, he spent his days trying to make ends meet when he was spotted sparring in an old boxing gym by a coach. John was persuaded to take up amateur boxing despite his age and lack of experience. His life would never be the same again.
- Author BiographyJohn Davison entered boxing at a late age, but went on to win a variety of titles, including the British Featherweight title in 1992. He now works as a personal trainer in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- Author(s)John Davison
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2007
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1x8 page illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.