All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Donne and the Conway Papers examines the archive of the Conway family and considers how the archive came to contain a concentration of manuscript poetry by Donne, and what this tells us in terms of seventeenth-century politics, patronage, and culture.
- Author BiographyDaniel Starza Smith is British Academy Post-Doctoral Fellow at Lincoln College, Oxford. He works on sixteenth- and seventeenth-century literary history, with a particular focus on John Donne and Ben Jonson, the circulation of texts in manuscript, and the literary patronage of early modern women. He has published on John Donne Junior, the history of libraries, and early modern letters, and has edited the poetry of Sir Henry Goodere for the John Donne Journal. He previously lectured at University College London and the University of Reading, and with Joshua Eckhardt has co-edited Manuscript Miscellanies in Early Modern England (Ashgate, 2014).
- Author(s)Daniel Starza Smith
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteNumerous black-and-white halftones
- Weight778 g
- Width163 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.