All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.76
- £4.69Trending at £4.76
- £4.69Trending at £6.98
- £4.45Trending at £6.97
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £4.75Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that represents an archivally based reassessment of Dulles' diplomacy and examines his role during one of the most critical periods of modern history. Rejecting familiar Cold War stereotypes, it reveals the hidden complexities in Dulles' conduct of foreign policy and in his own personality.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/1992
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRichard H. Immerman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.