All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £8.45Trending at £11.89
- £6.20Trending at £7.99
- £10.51Trending at £11.12
- £6.78Trending at £6.99
- £2.80Trending at £4.47
- £12.80Trending at £16.95
About this product
- Author(s)Lenz Brooke
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Series TitleCosterus New Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 175
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEditions Rodopi B.V.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statement6 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPreface: On Fowles and Feminism Introduction: Voyeurism and Other Visual Pleasures Chapter One: Objectification and Exploitation: Victimized Perspectives in The Collector Chapter Two: A Conflict of Gendered Perspectives: Voyeurism, Violence, and Seduction in The Magus Chapter Three: A Crisis of Authority: Fantasy and Feminism in The French Lieutenant's Woman Chapter Four: Women in the Wasteland: Alternative Perspectives in The Ebony Tower Chapter Five: Whole Sight; and Desolation: Situated Knowledges in Daniel Martin Chapter Six: Interlude: Mantissa Chapter Seven: Seductive and Situated Dissent: A Maggot as Winged Creature Conclusion: On Authority and Authenticity Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyBrooke Lenz is an Assistant Professor of English at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota. Her scholarly interests include standpoint theory, contemporary fiction, metafiction, and women's studies. She lives in Winona, Minnesota.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.