All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £9.11Trending at £9.27
About this product
- DescriptionA biography of Romantic poet John Keats that explodes entrenched conceptions of him as a delicate, overly sensitive, tragic figure. Instead, it reveals the real flesh-and-blood poet: a passionate man driven by ambition but prey to doubt, suspicion, and jealousy; devoured by sexual desire and frustration; and in thrall to alcohol and opium.
- Author BiographyNicholas Roe is professor of English, University of St. Andrews. He is the author of numerous biographical and critical works on writers of the Romantic period. He lives in Scotland.
- Author(s)Nicholas Roe
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note60 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight993 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine47 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.