Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines John Locke, one of the most influential political philosophers of the seventeenth century.
- Author BiographyLee Ward is Alpha Sigma Nu Distinguished Associate Professor of Political Science in Campion College at the University of Regina. He previously taught in the Department of Political Science at Kenyon College and was the Bradley Postdoctoral Fellow in the Program in Constitutional Government at Harvard University. His research and teaching interests are the history of political philosophy and early modern and American political thought. He is the author of The Politics of Liberty in England and Revolutionary America and has written articles on John Locke, Aristotle, Plato, Montesquieu, and Algernon Sidney. His work has appeared in the American Political Science Review, the Canadian Journal of Political Science, Publius, the Journal of Moral Philosophy, the American Journal of Political Science, Ratio Juris, International Philosophical Quarterly, and Interpretation. He also co-edited with Dr Ann Ward The Ashgate Research Companion to Federalism.
- Author(s)Lee Ward
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.