CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the interrelated positions of Rene Descartes, Thomas Hobbes, Henry More and Robert Boyle in their individual contexts and in John Locke's treatment of them. This title argues that, in this way, we can better understand Locke and his position on personal identity and immortality.
- Author BiographyK. Joanna S. Forstrom is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Spring Hill College, Alabama, USA. She has a PhD in Philosophy from Washington University in St Louis, USA.
- Author(s)K. Joanna S. Forstrom
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in British Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight237 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.