John Lydus and the Roman Past: Antiquarianism and Politics in the Age of Justinian by Michael Maas (Hardback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £134.09Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £44.37Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.48
- £9.66Trending at £13.86
- £11.45Trending at £14.99
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Lydus and the Roman Past offers a new interpretation of the emergence of Byzantine society as viewed through the eyes of John Lydus, a sixth-century scholar and civil servant.
- PrizesWinner of Routledge Ancient History Prize 1990.
- Author(s)Michael Maas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/1992
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.