All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe great 20th century writer explores the work of the former Poet Laureate
- Author BiographyDame Muriel Spark was born in Edinburgh. After some years living in Africa, she returned to England, where she edited Poetry Review from 1947 to 1949. Her many novels include Memento Mori (1959), The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (1961), and The Girls of Slender Means (1963). Curriculum Vitae, All the Poems, Mary Shelley: A Biography and The Golden Fleece: Essays are published by Carcanet. Spark was awarded her DBE in 1993 and was made Commandeur des Arts et des Lettres in 1996. She eventually made her home in Italy and died at the age of 88.
- Author(s)Muriel Spark
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLives and Letters
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.