All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a reinterpretation of the Keynesian revolution that casts uncertainty, risk, and financial markets as the drivers of boom and bust cycles.
- Author BiographyHyman P. Minsky, Ph.D., was the first to explain how uncertainty, risk, and financial markets drive the economy. He was a distinguished scholar at The Levy Economics Institute of Bard college, and taught at Washington University for 25 years.
- Author(s)Hyman P. Minsky
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.70Trending at £19.21
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.