All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contributes to the burgeoning field of John McGahern Studies by offering a collaborative reassessment of his writing. Its contributors provide provocative readings of McGahern's major works and also examine some of his lesser-known short stories, essays and unpublished archival materials which have not yet received due critical attention.
- Author BiographyRaymond Mullen is a tutor and part-time lecturer in the School of English at Queen's University Belfast, where he completed a doctorate on the influence of Camus and Proust on John McGahern's fiction. Adam Bargroff holds a PhD from Queen's University Belfast. He has forthcoming publications in English Language Notes and as a contributor to the edited volume Masculinity in Crisis. Jennifer Mullen is a lecturer in French at the University of Ulster. Her monograph Remembering the (Post)Colonial Self: Memory and Identity in the Novels of Assia Djebar was published in 2008.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleReimagining Ireland
- Series Part/Volume Number56
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight380 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byAdam Bargroff,Jennifer Mullen,Raymond Mullen
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.