All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book asks how was it possible for an actor to embody national identity and, by exploring the cultural contexts in which Mills and the nation became synonymous, the book offers a new perspective on 40 years of cinema and social change.
- Author BiographyGill Plain is Professor of English at the University of St. Andrews.
- Author(s)Gill Plain
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2006
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note31 b/w illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.