All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA splendid student edition. Remarkably fresh and uncluttered, it offers strong historical context as well as specific linguistic guidance for the modern reader. Priority goes to the poetry and the decision to return to original spelling proves no hindrance but rather seems to deepen the reader's engagement with the texts.
- Author BiographyStella Revard is Professor Emerita of Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, with a Ph. D. in English Literature from Yale University. Her two previous books on Milton, The War in Heaven: Paradise Lost and the Tradition of Satan's Rebellion (1980) and Milton and the Tangles of Neaera's Hair: The Making of the 1645 Poems (1997), won Hanford awards from the Milton Society of America.
- Author(s)Stella P. Revard
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1018 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.76Trending at £5.83
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.