All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new guide leads readers through the complexities of the text with detailed commentary on core sections of the poem, as well as a range of interpretative frameworks and contexts.
- Author BiographyNoam Reisner (BA, M.Phil, D. Phil), born in Tel Aviv, Israel, in 1974, a dual British-Israeli national. After completing his D.Phil degree at Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford University, hewas appointed Plumer Research Fellow at St. Anne's College where he continued with his research on early modern literature and undertook teaching for the college. In 2008 he took up a lectureship in English at Tel Aviv University.
- Author(s)Noam Reisner
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleReading Guides to Long Poems
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight263 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.36
- £8.82Trending at £10.67
- £12.58Trending at £14.83
- £7.87Trending at £9.99
- £4.67Trending at £5.10
- £7.37Trending at £9.99
- £5.99Trending at £8.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.