CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.62Trending at £5.75
- £19.81Trending at £43.00
- £6.94Trending at £9.95
- £4.55Trending at £6.47
- £14.76Trending at £25.93
- £4.95Trending at £7.19
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn his stirring biography, Frederick Turner, the distinguished writer and cultural historian, captures the legendary scale of the life of an American icon. Immigrant, inventor, botanist, and founder o
- Author BiographyFrederick Turner is the author of Spirit of Place: The Making of an American Literary Landscape, Beyond Geography: The Western Spirit Against the Wilderness, and many other books and essays on cultural history, literature, and landscape. He lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Frederick Turner
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication22/09/2000
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.