Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £7.67
- £6.97Trending at £8.67
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £6.45Trending at £8.99
- £10.00Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionWinning the European Cup in 1979 and 1980 were the remarkable highlights of that era in the Nottingham Forest's history. And the player at the heart of those Forest glories was winger John Robertson, who scored the match-winner as Clough's side retained the trophy. This title presents his portrait.
- Author BiographyJohn Robertson's football journey took him from the Glasgow suburbs to European heights with Forest. On the international front he won 28 Scotland caps and experienced the ecstasy of scoring the winning goal against England at Wembley. John Lawson is a journalist of more than 40 years' standing and has specialised for the most part of his career in football and cricket writing.
- Author(s)John Lawson,John Robertson
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date11/09/2014
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.