All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £33.03
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £16.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an introduction to the 9th-century philosopher and theologian John Scottus Eriugena, perhaps the most important philosophical thinker in Latin Christendom in the period between Augustine and Anselm. Eriugena was known as the interpreter of Greek thought to the Latin West.
- Author BiographyDeirdre Carabine is Professor and Director of the Institute of Ethics and Development Studies at Uganda Martyrs University.
- Author(s)Dierdre Carabine
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/03/2000
- Series TitleGreat Medieval Thinkers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.