All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £62.99Trending at £104.52
- £23.65Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Searle and His Critics proceeds from an analysis of the importance and influence of Searlea s seminal works to an overall assessment of Searlea s impact in the philosophy of language, of mind, of social explanation, and of reference and intentionality.
- Author BiographyJohn Searle is Professor of Philosophy at the University of California, Berkeley. Ernest Leport is Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers University and editor of both Actions and Events (with Brian McLaughlin) and Truth and Interpretation: Perspectives on the Philosophy of Donald Davidson. Robert van Gulick is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Syracuse Univeristy in New York.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/12/1992
- Series TitlePhilosophers & Their Critics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight668 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byErnest LePore,Robert Van Gulick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.