Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionA volume of original essays on key aspects of Searle's philosophy of language, prefaced by John Searle himself.
- Author BiographySavas L. Tsohatzidis is Professor of General Linguistics and the Philosophy of Language, Department of Linguistics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySavas L. Tsohatzidis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.