All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated collection of landscape paintings, whose varied subjects and composition styles evoke the artist's keen sense of modernity
- Author BiographyRichard Ormond is a Sargent scholar and independent art historian. He is a great-nephew of John Singer Sargent. Elaine Kilmurray is coauthor and research director of the John Singer Sargent catalogue raisonne project.
- Author(s)Elaine Kilmurray,Richard Ormond
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleThe Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note392 color + 73 b-w illus.
- Weight2857 g
- Width247 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.08
- £17.75Trending at £25.02
- £13.36Trending at £20.65
- £14.89Trending at £19.95
- £9.58Trending at £12.96
- £8.44Trending at £11.20
- £12.18Trending at £18.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.