All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revealing, interdisciplinary exploration of the brilliant visual quotations in the work of the celebrated grand-manner portraitist
- Author BiographyBruce Redford is professor of history of art and architecture at Boston University.
- Author(s)Bruce Redford
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note120 color + 30 b-w illus.
- Weight1315 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £24.96
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £11.85
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.