Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionBiography of a World War II-era physician whose work was a response to the suffering of Holocaust victims, and whose investigations laid the groundwork for the Nuremberg Medical Trials.
- Author BiographyPaul Weindling is Wellcome Trust Research professor in the History of Medicine, Department of History, Oxford Brookes University.
- Author(s)Paul J. Weindling
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintUniversity of Rochester Press
- Content Note10, 9 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings, 9 black and white, 1 line drawing
- Weight710 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.