CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionLeading readers through a series of amazing coincidences and details, Jameson's newest book presents startling evidence that John Wilkes Booth, the assassin of President Lincoln, was never captured. Instead, Booth may have escaped to live for decades after his supposed arrest-continuing his acting career, marrying, and even having children.
- Author BiographyA John Wilkes Booth family descendant, W.C. Jameson became interested in Booth when he was ten years old, when he was reprimanded by family members for bringing up the subject of the outlaw and told never to talk of him again. Jameson is also the award-winning author of 80 books and over 1,500 published articles and essays. He lives in Llano, Texas.
- Author(s)W. C. Jameson
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white halftones, 3 maps
- Weight481 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.