Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionFirst discovered by Western audiences through his Hong Kong films The Killer and Hard Bolled , John Woo introduced the world to a new brand of psychologically frenzied action film. Unprecedented access to the director helped editor, Robert Elder create this book, which is an English-language chronicle of Woo's career.
- Author BiographyRobert Elder writes about film, the arts, travel and music for the Chicago Tribune. A member of the Film Critics Association and a film teacher at the Facets Film School in Chicago, his work also appears in the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and Boston Globe.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Notechronology & filmography
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRobert K. Elder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.