All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionArgues for the film, Bullet in the Head's recognition as an important work of contemporary Hong Kong cinema. This book provides an introduction detailing the circumstances surrounding production and the role of the leading stars. It also assesses its significance for Hong Kong cinema.
- Author BiographyTony Williams is professor and area head of film studies in the Department of English at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
- Author(s)Tony Williams
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe New Hong Kong Cinema
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.