All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionExplores John's Gospel as a work of imperial negotiation in the context of Ephesus and argues that imperial negotiation was a contested issue for late first-century Jesus-believers. This book contains chapters that identify various strategies of imperial negotiation in the discussions of the gospel's genre, plot, and Christological titles.
- Author BiographyWarren Carter is Pherigo Professor of New Testament at the St Paul School of Theology, Kansas City, Missouri.
- Author(s)Warren Carter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/05/2008
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.