Join the Conversation: How to Engage Marketing-weary Consumers with the Power of Community, Dialogue, and Partnership by Joseph Jaffe (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.44Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the continued fragmentation of the media and proliferation of media options, the balance of power has shifted from the marketer to the individual. In Join the Conversation, Jaffe discusses the changing role of the consumer and how marketers must adapt by joining the rich, deep and meaningful conversation already in progress.
- Author BiographyJoseph Jaffe is President and founder of crayon, LLC. crayon is a new marketing innovation company specializing in interrupting the status quo, joining the conversation, and effecting transformational change through well-structured experimentation, using a bold mix of alternatives to traditional advertising (www.crayonville.com). Prior to crayon, he was president and founder of Jaffe, LLC, and director of Interactive Mediaat TBWA/Chiat/Day and OMD USA. His clients have included The Coca-Cola Company, American Airlines, Starwood Hotels, Procter & Gamble, Kmart, Absolut Vodka, and Google. He is currently a Senior Fellow at the Center for the Digital Future at the USC Annenberg School.
- Author(s)Joseph Jaffe
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.70Trending at £19.21
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.