All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfghanistan, October 2006: British soldiers are engaged in the most intense, sustained fighting they'd faced since the hell of the Korean War. Against a fierce, experienced and frighteningly motivated enemy, their lives too often depended on the success of danger - close, pin-point attacks pressed home from the air.
- Author BiographyCommander Adrian Orchard RN is Deputy Commander of Britain's Harrier force based at RAF Cottesmore in Rutland. He joined the Royal Navy in 1986 and, as well as flying operations during the Balkan Wars and the second Gulf War, has served on exchange with the US Marine Corps at China Lake in California. He is also a display pilot for the Royal Navy Historic Flight. He was awarded the OBE in 2007.
- Author(s)Adrian Orchard,James Barrington
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- GenreTrue Military / Combat Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/06/2009
- Content Note16pp colour inset
- Weight666 g
- Width162 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.17Trending at £11.02
- £8.40Trending at £11.29
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.97Trending at £8.93
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £9.59Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.