Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.40
- £12.50Trending at £13.69
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £9.50Trending at £16.48
- £4.97Trending at £6.97
- £5.60Trending at £9.96
- £9.99Trending at £11.26
About this product
- DescriptionAs a philosopher, Ted Cohen is interested in how jokes work, why they work and when they don't. He considers questions of audience, selection of joke topics, the ethnic character of jokes and their morality, all with of examples that should make the reader either chuckle or wince.
- Author(s)Ted Cohen
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication27/10/1999
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight236 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.