All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the unforgettable autobiography of Joni Eareckson Tada and her struggles to adjust after a diving accident leaves her paralyzed from the neck down. Now with an inspirational update from Joni about the worldwide impact of her book and her Joni and Friends ministry. Includes photos and illustrations by Joni.
- Author BiographyJoni Eareckson Tada is CEO of Joni and Friends, an organization that accelerates Christian outreach in the disability community. Joni and Friends provides practical support and spiritual help to special-needs families worldwide, and equips thousands of churches in developing disability ministry. Joni is the author of numerous bestselling books, including When God Weeps, Diamonds in the Dust, A Step Further, winner of the Gold Medallion Award, and her latest A Spectacle of Glory. Joni and her husband, Ken, have been married for 35 years. For more information on Joni and Friends, visit www.joniandfriends.org
- Author(s)Joni Eareckson Tada
- Date of Publication17/07/2001
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2001
- Content Note16-page photo section - color?
- Weight235 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byBilly Graham
- Edition StatementSpecial edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.