Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.47
- £26.62Trending at £27.37
- £7.73Trending at £10.68
- £19.99Trending at £24.16
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £23.26Trending at £31.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith its pre-coded modules, open source Joomla! is popular for building interactive Web sites without writing code.
- Author BiographySteven Holzner is the award-winning author of more than 100 tech books, with more than 3 million copies sold in 18 languages. He's written ten For Dummies books and many computer-book bestsellers. He's written on nearly every Web topic (including JavaServer Pages, PHP, HTML, and XML), and he specializes in topics such as Web-site design. He earned his PhD at Cornell University, and he's been a faculty member at Cornell University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He used to design Web sites from scratch but uses Joomla! now. Nancy Conner most recently wrote Google Apps: The Missing Manual (O'Reilly, 2008). Her ability to explain complex technical material in language that's clear, simple, and fun has made her a sought-after author. She's written on a wide variety of Web topics, including eBay, QuickBase, the Unifi ed Modeling Language, and fi eld-programmable gate arrays. Her fi rst novel, a mystery, will be published in 2009.
- Author(s)Nancy Conner,Steven Holzner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date08/02/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width182 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.