CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.92
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes developments in Jordan and the Middle East. This book discusses the reign of King Abdullah II, the involvement of the US in the Iraq war and the effect on this on Jordan's alignment with the West; and the country's economic growth, with an emphasis on economic liberalisation, privatisation, and promotion of tourism.
- Author BiographyBeverley Milton-Edwards is Professor in the School of Politics, International Studies and Philosophy at Queen's University Belfast. She is the author of Islamic Fundamentalism since 1945 (Routledge, 2004) and The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (Routledge, 2008). Peter Hinchcliffe is an Honorary Fellow at the University of Edinburgh and was British Ambassador to Jordan 1994-97.
- Author(s)Beverley Milton-Edwards,Peter Hinchcliffe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Contemporary Middle East
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.