CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £8.64Trending at £9.83
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough happily married to Peter Andre, the past few years have been troublesome for Katie Price. She has battled post-natal depression, endured a traumatic miscarriage and fought fears for the safety and health of her children and husband. Yet Katie's spirit has always shone through and the enthusiasm and determination have seen her triumph.
- Author BiographyKatie Price is Jordan, one of the UK's top celebrities. She is an ex-glamour model, TV presenter, author, entrepreneur and mother. She currently lives in Surrey with her sons and her daughter.
- E-Publication DescriptionAdobe Acrobat Reader
- Author(s)Katie Price
- PublisherRandom House (Digital)
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- FormatElectronic book text
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCornerstone Digital
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.