All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook to Jordan describes a variety of walks, treks, caves, climbs and canyons in this wonderful landscape, based around Pella, Ajloun, the Dead Sea Hills, Dana, Petra and Wadi Rum. Covers Jordan's newly created nature reserves.
- Author BiographyTony Howard started climbing in 1953 and has climbed in most north African and Middle Eastern countries from 1963 onwards, and climbed and/or trekked in Greenland, Canada, America, South Georgia, India, Nepal, Thailand, Madagascar and Iran. He was a founding partner of Troll climbing equipment in1965. In 1984 together with Di Taylor he founded the adventure travel consultancy N.O.M.A.D.S. (New Opportunities for Mountaineering, Adventure and Desert Sports), when they discovered the climbing potential of Wadi Rum in Jordan.
- Author(s)Di Taylor,Tony Howard
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2008
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note150 colour photos and illustrations and 45 maps
- Weight610 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.