CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £17.24Trending at £17.58
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the emergence and evolution of the discipline of urban design as articulated through the work of Josep Lluis Sert (1902-1983). With a selection of archival materials, illustrations, plans, and maps, this book looks at the man who advocated the idea of 'urban consciousness' and an architecture that dealt with the total environment.
- Author BiographyEric Mumford is professor of architecture and art history at Washington University in St. Louis. Hashim Sarkis is Aga Khan Professor of Landscape Architecture and Urbanism in Muslim Societies at the Harvard University Graduate School of Design.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2008
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note91 b-w + 27 color illus.
- Weight1156 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEric Mumford,Hashim Sarkis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.