CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- Author(s)David M. Bethea
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePrinceton Legacy Library
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 line illus.
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPrefaceAcknowledgmentsA Note on the TransliterationPrincipal Abbreviations1Joseph Brodsky and the Creation of Exile: A Polemical Introduction32Brodsky's Triangular Vision: Exile as Palimpsest483The Flea and the Butterfly: John Donne and the Case for Brodsky as Russian Metaphysical744Exile, Elegy, and Auden-ticity in Brodsky's Verses on the Death of T. S. Eliot 1205Judaism and Christianity in Mandelstam, Pasternak, and Brodsky: Exile and Creative Destiny 1406 This Sex Which Is Not One versus This Poet Which Is Less Than One : Tsvetaeva, Brodsky, and Exilic Desire1747Exile as Pupation: Genre and Bilingualism in the Works of Nabokov and Brodsky214Afterword252Notes255Works Cited299Index313
- PrizesWinner of American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education Writing & Research Awards: Outstanding Book 1996.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.