CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAn alternate view of the perplexing and often contradictory fiction of an elusive author
- Author BiographyWilliam Freedman is professor emeritus of English literature at the University of Haifa, Israel and a professor of English at Sakhnin College for Teacher Education in Sakhnin, Israel. Freedman is the author of Laurence Sterne and the Origins of the Musical Novel, The Porous Sanctuary: Art and Anxiety in Poe's Short Fiction, More Than a Pastime: An Oral History of Baseball Fans and three books of poetry.
- Author(s)William Freedman
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.