Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionJoseph Conrad and the Reader is the first book fully devoted to Conrad's relation to the reader, visual theory and authorship. This challenging study proposes new approaches to modern literary criticism and deftly examines the limits of deconstructionist theories, introducing groundbreaking new theoretical concepts of reading and reception.
- Author BiographyAMAR ACHERAIOU (PhD, Sorbonne Nouvelle) has published numerous articles on Joseph Conrad, modernist literatures, postmodernist thought, and postcolonial theories. He is the author of Rethinking Postcolonialism: Colonialist Discourse in Modern Literatures and the Legacy of Classical Writers and editor of Joseph Conrad and the Orient. He is currently completing a book entitled Demystifying Third Space Narratives: Hybridity in Postcolonial and Globalization Discourses.
- Author(s)Amar Acheraiou
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/10/2009
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight523 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.