Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionJoseph Papp's productions are thoroughly documented, with credits, runs, synopses, and review commentrary, in this reference guide, which also includes a chronology of Papp's life and career, a biographical sketch, and annotated bibliography of works by and about this American theatre giant.
- Author BiographyBARBARA LEE HORN is Assistant Professor in the Department of Speech, Communication Sciences, and Theatre at St. John's University. The author of The Age of Hair: Evolution and Impact of Broadway's First Rock Musical (Greenwood, 1991), she is working on a bio-bibliography of producer David Merrick.
- Author(s)Barbara Lee Horn
- Date of Publication13/04/1992
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 26.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight772 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.