All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe literature of the Turks is among the oldest of living literatures. In nearly twelve centuries, it has been alive in many continents and regions, expressing itself in a diversity of languages and scripts and remaining receptive to external influences. This book encompasses literary output of Turks in Asia, Middle East, Balkans and elsewhere.
- Author(s)Talat Sait Halman
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Width191 mm
- Height267 mm
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.