All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionDuring a year-long journey beginning in southern Ireland and progressing through the British Isles, France and Germany to the mountains of Transylvania, photographer Marsden sought out Europe's most haunted locations. His black and white images reveal the ruins where lost souls still roam.
- Author BiographySimon Marsden is an internationally acclaimed photographer of the fantastic and supernatural. His poetic, gothic images can be found in many important collections, including the Getty Museum in California and the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
- Author(s)Dr. Simon Marsden
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication04/12/1997
- GenreThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date03/11/2003
- Content Note120 duotone photographs
- Weight650 g
- Width222 mm
- Height280 mm
- Photographs byDr. Simon Marsden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.