CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.33
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
- £16.35Trending at £19.39
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionSince the 1990s journalism education programs have expanded exponentially around the world, but media freedom has not. This volume assesses journalism education and the challenging environment in which it is delivered in countries with a partly free or not free status according to global press freedom.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Beate Josephi is Coordinator of the Masters courses in the School of Communication and Arts at Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia. Her research is in journalism, journalism education, media history, and political communication. She has published widely in journals as well as contributing chapters to international volumes on journalism. This book grew out of her work as former chair of the International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) Journalism Research and Education section. She is now a member on the Executive Board of IAMCR.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2010
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleMass Communication & Journalism
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBeate Josephi
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.