All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the 1990s journalism education programs have expanded exponentially around the world, but media freedom has not. This volume assesses journalism education and the challenging environment in which it is delivered in countries with a partly free or not free status according to global press freedom.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Beate Josephi is Coordinator of the Masters courses in the School of Communication and Arts at Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia. Her research is in journalism, journalism education, media history, and political communication. She has published widely in journals as well as contributing chapters to international volumes on journalism. This book grew out of her work as former chair of the International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) Journalism Research and Education section. She is now a member on the Executive Board of IAMCR.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleMass Communication & Journalism
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight400 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBeate Josephi
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.