CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published under the title: Media ethics and self-regulation.
- Author BiographyChris Frost is Professor of Journalism at Liverpool John Moores University. He is the author of Designing for Newspapers and Magazines (second edition, 2011) and Reporting for Journalists (second edition, 2010). Before moving into teaching, he worked in newspapers for more than twenty years as a journalist and editor. He is a former president of the National Union of Journalists, and chairs the NUJ's Ethics Council. He is also Chair of the Association for Journalism Education and a National Executive Council member of the NUJ.
- Author(s)Chris Frost
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables
- Weight929 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.