CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing the role of journalists in science communication, this book presents a perspective on how this is going to evolve in the twenty-first century. It is suitable for science communication students, media studies scholars, professionals working in science communication and journalists.
- Author BiographyMartin W. Bauer is Senior Lecturer in Social Psychology and Research Methodology at the London School of Economics, UK. Massimiano Bucchi is lecturer in Sociology of Science at the University of Trento, Italy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Science, Technology and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white halftones, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMartin W. Bauer,Massimiano Bucchi
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.