All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £9.40Trending at £9.74
- £6.78Trending at £6.94
- £7.99Trending at £10.09
- £19.99Trending at £24.17
- £22.88Trending at £33.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.89
- £18.47Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the representation of journalists on film and what this tells us about society's relationship with journalism and news media.
- Author BiographyBrian McNair is Professor of Journalism and Communication at the University of Strathclyde. He is the author of many books and articles on journalism, media and culture-related themes, including 'News and Journalism in the UK' (2009), 'The Sociology of Journalism' (1998) and 'Cultural Chaos' (2006).
- Author(s)Brian McNair
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note30 black & white halftones
- Weight423 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.