Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.43Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a picture of the situation in Zaire and Rwanda, focusing on two US embassies, intelligence operations, UN peacekeeping efforts, and regional reactions. This book illustrates how failures in intelligence and policy happen, and also, shows that a human context is necessary to comprehend these political decisions.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS P. ODOM is a graduate of Texas A&M University. He served as an army strategic scout for over fifteen years, with five tours in the Middle East and Africa, and as the U.S. Army's intelligence officer on the Middle East during the first Gulf War. Among his previous publications are two books on hostage rescues in the Congo. He is a coauthor of the U.S. Army's history of the Gulf War.
- Author(s)Thomas P. Odom
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleTexas A & M University Military History S.
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note14 b&w photos, map, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byDennis J. Reimer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.