All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.39Trending at £8.93
- £5.00Trending at £5.95
- £5.19Trending at £6.29
- £1.83Trending at £3.48
- £8.08Trending at £10.98
- £12.97Trending at £14.25
- £6.86Trending at £7.04
About this product
- DescriptionFrom its beginnings as a trickle of icy water in Virginia's northwest corner to its miles-wide mouth at Hampton Roads, the James River has witnessed more recorded history than any other American landscape. This is a chronicle of the author's three weeks travelling through the heart of Virginia.
- Author BiographyA staff writer for the Norfolk Virginian-Pilot, EARL SWIFT has been a Fulbright fellow and twice nominated for a Pulitzer Prize. He has backpacked the entire Appalachian Trail and completed a circumnavigation of the Chesapeake Bay by sea kayak. He lives in Norfolk with his daughter, Saylor.
- Author(s)Earl Swift
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2001
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note6 b&w illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.